“Experience authentic Italian flavors in your kitchen with our #VeggieMedleyBowl. It’s a delightful fusion of veggies and #BananaSauce. #HealthyEating #ItalianCuisine 🥦🍌”
Italian Veggie Medley Bowl with Tangy Banana Sauce
Here is a recipe that will transport you straight to the heart of Italy. The veggie medley bowl features healthy wheat flour dumplings, crispy capsicums and onions, all topped with a lip-smacking banana sauce. A delightful Italian dish filled with wholesome ingredients and a unique fusion of flavours. The combination of veggies provides various nutrients while bananas offer a surprising sweet and tangy twist. It’s an easy-to-make, one-bowl recipe that is both fulfilling and under 500 calories. Get ready to dazzle your tastebuds with pure Italian goodness.
– 1 cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
– 1 large Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
– 1 large Onion (Pyaaz)
– 1 ripe Banana (Kela)
– 2 tbsp Olive oil
– Salt to taste
– A pinch of Italian seasoning
– 1/2 teaspoon Red paprika
1. Chop the capsicum and onions into thin slices.
2. Prepare a dough using wheat flour and water. Divide it into small balls and flatten them to form small dumplings.
3. Heat a pan with olive oil, add the dumplings and cook until golden brown. Keep them aside.
4. In the same pan, sauté the capsicum and onions until it turns a bit soft.
5. Blend the ripe banana in a mixer, add it to the pan, and mix well with the veggies. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and red paprika onto it and stir.
6. Transfer the cooked veggies onto a serving bowl, place the dumplings on top and enjoy your Italian Veggie Medley Bowl with Tangy Banana Sauce.