Peanut Pomegranate Chaat
Get ready to enthuse your taste buds with our bright and healthy, one-bowl Gujarati Jain recipe called ‘Peanut Pomegranate Chaat’. This flavourful recipe brimming with freshness and crunch is super easy to put together and requires just five common Indian kitchen ingredients. Loaded with the goodness of pomegranate, peanut, lime, and handful of spices, this stellar recipe is a perfect melange of taste, texture, and colour, packed within 200 calories. So, why not give this recipe a try and take an exciting gastronomic journey that celebrates simplicity, health, and authenticity of Gujarati flavours.
1. Take 1 cup of Pomegranate arils and ½ cup roasted Peanuts.
2. In a big bowl, mix them together.
3. Now, squirt the juice of half a Lime, or according to your taste.
4. Add Salt according to taste and a pinch of Black Salt for that extra tang.
5. Put ¼ teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, and ½ teaspoon Chaat Masala and mix them well.
6. You can give it a toss with 1 teaspoon Olive Oil (optional).
7. Your healthy and delightful ‘Peanut Pomegranate Chaat’ is ready to be served.
Note: Always remember to roast the peanuts for that extra crunch and flavour. The combination of peanuts and pomegranate not only ensures a crunchy, sweet, and tangy taste but is also a rich source of proteins, antioxidants and vitamins that are supremely health-beneficial. This quick and easy recipe can be a great mid-day snack option or you can even serve it as a side dish with your meals. Enjoy this chatpata chaat and add a Gujarati twist to your daily diet.