Goan Egg Curry Bowl
This recipe brims with flavorful Goan spices, taking you on an exciting culinary journey. It offers a unique blend of protein, spices, and warmth that conjures comforting homely memories. Don’t fret over the calories; it’s carefully curated to fit right into your diet plan without compromising taste. Stay cozy with this bowl of nutrition and taste!
1. 1 Egg – hard boiled (78 calories)
2. 2 small Tomatoes (22 calories)
3. 1 small sized Onion (20 calories)
4. 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (119 calories)
5. 2 chopped Green Chilli (2 calories)
1. 1/2 tsp Turmeric (4 calories)
2. 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder (6 calories)
3. 1 tsp Garam Masala (9 calories)
4. 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds (15 calories)
5. Salt to taste
1. Boil the egg, peel, and keep it aside.
2. In a frying pan, put 1 Tbsp olive oil. Once hot, add mustard seeds and sauté until they pop. Then, add finely chopped onions and green chilli. Fry until the onions turn golden brown.
3. Now, add turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix them well with onions. Immediately, put chopped tomatoes into the pan and sauté until they become a thick gravy.
4. Sprinkle some salt for taste, garam masala and stir it well.
5. Finally, slice the hard-boiled egg into two and gently place it in the gravy. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes so that the egg absorbs the flavors.
6. Your delicious and low-calorie Goan Egg Curry Bowl is ready to serve!
Enjoy this dish with a side of brown rice or eat it just as. Its vibrancy will surely illuminate your taste buds and make your diet plan exciting. Indulge yet stay guilt-free!