Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichdi
Start your day with Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichdi. This bowl of health is cooked with Quinoa, Moong Dal, Carrots, and Peas, spiced with Indian spices making it an irresistible dish. It’s not just pleasing to the palette but also aids digestion. A great blend of super grains and proteins, it’s a quick and easy recipe to maintain your health.
– 30g Quinoa
– 30g Moong Dal (yellow split lentils)
– 2 tsp Olive Oil
– 1/2 tsp Cumin
– 1/2 tsp Turmeric
– 30g Carrot (diced)
– 30g Peas
– Salt to taste
1. Rinse the Quinoa and Moong Dal under cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat the oil, add cumin seeds, and let them sizzle.
3. Add the Quinoa and Moong Dal to the pan and sauté for a minute.
4. Add the carrot, peas, turmeric, and salt. Mix well.
5. Add 2 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
6. Lower the flame, cover the pan, and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until the Quinoa and Moong Dal are cooked.
7. Serve warm. Enjoy this wholesome bowl full of nutrients.
Note: Adjust the amount of water as per the required consistency.