Spiced Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Yogurt
This quick and delicious South Indian Spiced Chicken Quinoa Bowl with Yogurt is your secret to a wholesome, flavorful meal that’s under 100 calories. The savory balance between the spicy chicken and the tangy yogurt with a hint of quinoa makes it a perfect one-bowl meal to meet your comfort food cravings without breaking the calorie bank. It’s simple, it’s delicious, and packed full of proteins. Dive in to kick start your health journey while tantalizing your taste buds.
1) Boneless chicken breast, diced into small pieces – 50 gm
2) Quinoa – 25 gm
3) Plain yogurt – 1 tablespoon
4) Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
5) Popular Indian spices – Turmeric, Red chili powder, Coriander Powder, Salt – as per taste
1. Start by cooking your quinoa based on the instruction on the packaging.
2. While your quinoa is cooking take a pan; add a teaspoon of olive oil, heat it up and throw in your diced chicken.
3. Add your choice of spices to the chicken and cook until ready.
4. Once your quinoa and chicken are both ready, simply throw them into a bowl, add your tablespoon of yogurt on the top.
5. Mix well before eating and enjoy your healthy low-calorie bowl.
Make sure to portion your food right to keep it under 100 calories. Small cubes of chicken along with a fibrous serving of quinoa can make this a hearty and filling dish.