Goan Veg Curry Bowl
Brimming with flavor, this Goan Veg Curry Bowl is perfect for those seeking to experience the delightful flavors of Indian coastal cuisine. A harmonious blend of coconut milk, cumin, and an array of fresh vegetables, this one-bowl dish delivers both on nutrition and taste. With the added bonus of being low in calories and vegan-friendly, this is an ideal recipe for everyone planning to dive into a healthy lifestyle. Give yourself and your loved ones a culinary treat that hails from Goa, a state on India’s west coast, renowned for its distinctive culinary style. Give this recipe a try, and relish the taste of simplicity and authenticity.
– 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped (46 calories)
– 1 Small Tomato, chopped (11 calories)
– 1 Small Carrot, chopped (25 calories)
– 1/3 Cup of Peas (40 calories)
– 1/3 Cup of Cauliflower florets (13 calories)
– 1 cup of Coconut Milk (60 calories)
– 1 tsp of Cumin seeds
1. Start by heating a tablespoon of oil in a pan. Once heated, add the cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
2. Add the finely chopped onions to the pan and sauté until they turn golden brown.
3. Now add in the chopped tomatoes and cook until they are soft.
4. Then, add the diced carrots, peas, and cauliflower florets to the mix. Sauté the vegetables till they are partially cooked.
5. Now, it’s time for the coconut milk. Pour it into the pan and stir well.
6. Season the curry with salt and a desired pinch of pepper. Stir well and let it simmer on a low flame for about 10-12 minutes until the veggies are completely cooked and the flavors are well absorbed.
7. Serve the Goan Veg Curry hot, garnished with fresh cilantro.
This recipe serves two and is approximately 195 calories per serving. Enjoy a bowl of warmth and vibrant flavors with this low-calorie, nutritiously rich Goan Veg Curry Bowl. Exotic yet straightforward, this bowl will win hearts and satisfy those taste buds craving for something deliciously different. Cook up this feast and bring an authentic Indian coastal delicacy right into your home!