Hearty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
This quick and scrumptious Continental Chicken-veggie stir fry is a friend in rushed days. Crafted to escalate your nutritional intake, this recipe possesses the goodness of Indian kitchen basics like boneless chicken, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes and green chillies. Cooked in minimum oil & spices, it maintains a healthy balance of 400-500 calories per serving. This 20-minute one-bowl solution can be your go-to lunch/dinner idea when you crave delightful yet nutritious food. Let the audible sizzle and tempting aroma tickle your senses as you gear up to make this easy-peasy and heavenly stir fry!
150 gm Boneless Chicken
1 Large Onion
1 Large Bell Pepper
2 Medium Tomatoes
2 Green Chillies
2 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
1. Cut boneless chicken into pieces, chop onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and green chillies.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onions and green chillies until golden brown. Add bell pepper and cook for another 2 mins.
3. Push the veggies to the side of pan and toss chicken pieces in the center. Cook until the chicken turns white.
4. Blend tomatoes into a puree. Now add this puree along with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes to the pan. Mix all ingredients well and let it simmer for 3-4 mins.
5. Pour vinegar and soy sauce. Give everything a good stir. Cook for another 2 mins till the sauce thickens up and coats the chicken and veggies nicely.
6. Your wholesome one-bowl Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry is ready.
Serve hot and relish the heavenly flavors that get you through a long day with verve and energy. Enjoy all-you-need in a meal within your calorie budget with this hearty dish!