Quick Italian Chicken Risotto
Fresh and tantalizing, Quick Italian Chicken Risotto is a wonderful union of rich flavors and comforting textures – the joy of Italian food with a hint of Indian spice. We welcome you to try this simple, yet delectable one-bowl dish guaranteed to transport you to the charming pasta places in Italy. Ready within minutes, this low-calorie mains gives you a break from lengthy kitchen hours without compromising on rich taste and nutrition. The recipe is thorough and easy-to-follow, even for those who are new to the kitchen scene. The Quick Italian Chicken Risotto made from common kitchen ingredients is a delicious invitation to explore the diversity in culinary arts. So go ahead, cook with a happy heart and relish the beauty of this Italian delicacy amid Indian flavours.
– 100g Basmati rice
– 150g Chicken breast
– 2 medium Tomatoes
– 1 medium Onion
– 2-3 Garlic cloves
– 1 tsp Turmeric powder
– Salt to taste
– Pepper to taste
– Olive oil/any cooking oil
– Parsley for garnishing
1. Sauté finely chop onion and garlic in olive oil until onion becomes translucent.
2. Add diced chicken breast to the pan. Season with salt, pepper, and turmeric. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
3. Rinse the basmati rice under cold water until the water runs clear. Add to the pan and stir.
4. Dice the tomatoes and add to the mixture. Allow it to cook, stirring occasionally, till the rice is cooked and has absorbed most of the liquid from the tomatoes. You may add a little water if necessary.
5. Once the risotto is cooked, check and adjust the seasoning. Dish it out into a bowl, garnish with fresh parsley if available, and serve hot.
This one-bowl dish approximately contains 450 calories. Adjust the ingredients to fit your dietary requirements. Enjoy!