Hearty Punjabi Egg Bhurji Bowl
Perfect for everyone regardless of dietary choices, the Hearty Punjabi Egg Bhurji Bowl is a wholesome, nutritious, and comforting recipe. With only around 150 calories, this recipe is simple to make and includes easily accessible Indian kitchen ingredients. You can prepare it easily whenever you are in the mood for something quick, tasty, and filling. It’s time to bring out the desi flavors & give your taste buds a Punjabi twist!
– 1 egg (70 calories)
– 1 medium onion (44 calories)
– 2 medium tomatoes (22 calories)
– Green chillies (5 calories)
– Coriander leaves for garnish (5 calories)
– 1 tbsp oil (40 calories)
– Spices: Salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala
1. Heat oil in a pan and add finely chopped onions. Sauté them until they turn translucent.
2. Then, add the diced tomatoes and green chillies. Cook them until they are soft and mushy.
3. Now, add your spices: salt, red chilli powder, and turmeric. Mix well.
4. Break the egg into the pan. Stir well so the egg mixes properly with the onions and tomatoes.
5. Cook until the egg is fully scrambled and cooked thoroughly.
6. At last, sprinkle some garam masala and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
7. Serve hot and enjoy your Hearty Punjabi Egg Bhurji Bowl.
This super easy and healthy egg dish is packed with protein and vitamins. Brighten up your breakfast or make your dinner more appealing with this beautiful bowl. Whether you are diet conscious or a food lover, this low-calorie meal will satisfy each of your cravings. Dive into the flavors of Punjab and enjoy a unique twist on your boring everyday eggs with this simple and delicious recipe!