Spicy Butter Chicken Rice Bowl – 200 Calories
You’re going to fall in love with this Spicy Butter Chicken Rice Bowl. It’s a punjabi delicacy featuring tender chicken chunks simmered in a flavorful and creamy tomato-based sauce. Added to a bed of soft, fluffy basmati rice and garnished with chopped coriander, this heavenly bowl brings a burst of flavors in every bite. This bowl presents a perfect symphony of nutrition, comfort and taste, boasting of just about 200 calories. So even if you’re watching your weight, you don’t have to compromise on deliciousness. Trust us, this one-bowl wonder is extremely easy to cook and is 100% worth your time. Let’s dive into the preparation.
– 100g Boneless Chicken
– 1/2 cup Cooke Basmati Rice
– 2 tbsp Butter
– 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
– 2 tbsp Tomato puree
– 1 Green chilli
– 2 tbsp Cream
– 1 tsp Garam masala
– Salt to taste
– 1 tbsp chopped coriander for garnish
1. Marinate the chicken with salt and chilli in a bowl for 15 minutes.
2. In a pan, heat 1 tbsp butter and add the chopped onions. Saute until golden.
3. Next, add the tomato puree to the pan and cook until it harmonizes with the onions.
4. Now, add the chicken to the pan and sauté on high heat for a minute, then cover and let it simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked properly.
5. Add the cream, remaining butter and garam masala to the pan. Stir well until you get a creamy sauce.
6. Plate the cooked basmati rice in a bowl, top it with the prepared butter chicken and garnish with chopped coriander.
Enjoy this mouthwatering Spicy Butter Chicken Rice Bowl on a cosy evening and satisfy your cravings in the healthiest way possible!